[EnergyPlus_Support] PowerPC Mac

Hello Friends,

Does anyone knows if it's possible (or if someone already did it) to
compile EnergyPlus on a PowerPC Mac?

Discovering EnergyPlus was a very happy moment to me and my wife
followed by a great disappointment when we realized that there were no
PPC Mac version of EnergyPlus. We both have iBook G4 computers, still
very useful to us. We don't need and, in fact, can't afford to replace
them right now just to run EnergyPlus.

It's a sad thing because we are just beginning a new project where
EnergyPlus could be very useful to us.

I would like to hear some suggestions from the group. I just
downloaded ESP-r also to give it a try. It has a complicated
installation and I am going to try it now, while I wait for your
answers :-)

Thank you in advance,
Greetings from Brazil,

Márcio Moreira