[EnergyPlus_Support] Ice Storage Tank

Hello,

    I´m doing a simulation of a building that have a ice storage tank.
During the building occupation time (during the day) the ice tanks work with
a chiller and during the night the tank is charged. The chiller is in
parallel with ice bank when the storage is not being charged. I´m already
implemented that in the cooling plant with two chiller objects representing
the chiller in the real plant, one upstream and the other in a branch
paralell with the storage tank but now I don´t know how control the plant
loop, to during the day work both the chiller and storage ice tank and work
only the chiller when the tank lost his cooling capacity.

Can you help me?

Best Regards,
Ricardo Miranda