[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant system - boundary condition

Hi,
I'm trying to model a multistorey building.
Each ceiling has pipes embedded in the concrete for heating and cooling.

The ceilings at each level are "construction with internal source".
Floors of the zones above, connected to these ceilings, have to be
made by the same layer.

1
Is it correct to define the floors' structure either as "construction
with internal source"?
Or in this way am I considering twice the effect of the pipes?

2
In "low temp radiant system" I have to write the surface related to
the system. Do I have to put only the ceilings? Or should I put twice
the radiant surface (ceiling+floor)?

Thanks a lot for any help or suggestion.

JM