[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: PlantFlowResolver warnings --> fatal errors

It seems the main problem is the primary-secondary system for chilled
water loop. If you change "chilled water pump configuration"  from
"constant primary variable secondary" to "variable flow no secondary"
, at least the model can run for a whole year although there are still
some severe errors.

For the severe error of "FindRootSimpleController: Controller error
for controller", I do not know how to fix them.  One possible reason
is that chiller capacity or cooling coil capacity is not sufficient.

For primary-secondary system in E+, you may try to use another option
"plant connection component".

Hope it helps.

Tj Ywh

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "eric_zhou1223"