From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael J.
Witte
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:18 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Study of squares and urban
environments

EnergyPlus is not able to determine how urban air temperatures might
vary from
rural temperatures in the same region. I do not know what software to
suggest
for this. Once you have modified weather data, or enough information to
adjust
a standard EnergyPlus epw file, then, you can use EnergyPlus to see how
the
building will respond.

Mike

On 17 Jan 2008 at 14:20, Milton Serpa Menezes wrote:

> I wonder whether with the use of EnergyPlus is possible to study
> thermal and micro-climate of squares and urban environments.
> If the answer is negative, it could give us another software.
> Thanks.
>
> Milton Serpa Menezes

> http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under
the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx <mailto:EnergyPlus-Support%40gard.com>