[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Water Use Equipment as mister simulation

hi All
Just a further update on this. I have tried all sorts of things to
get the latent heat gain to actually affect the temperature in the
zone of interest without success. I considered that the air
infiltration rate was too low so that once the humidity reached a
high value no more could evaporate, so the latent heat gains couldn't
actually reduce the mean air temperature. I tried upping the
infiltration rate, but it didn't really affect the temperature
besides what I thought was just transferring more of the outside are
to the inside.

Anyway, if anyone could inspect my idf (Market export to E+ H20 use
equipment - Jan 30) and see compare the mean air temperature with and
without the water use equipment, and see why I don't see a difference
in the temperature that would be great!

cheers, and avva good weekend,
Danny

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Danny Bishop"
<bish.dj@...> wrote:

> Hi Brent
>
> I did consider that, but when I change the latent to sensible gains
I do get
> a temperature drop.
>
> Danny

Brent
> Sent: Thursday, 31 January 2008 5:19 AM
> To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Water Use Equipment as mister
simulation

> If you are conditioning the zone, eg. with Purchased Air, then the
zone
> air drybulb temps are going to stay the same (because they are being
> controlled). Check the change in purchased air power.

> From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com>

What I