Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Simulating a Multi Story Building

You can make the entry zone a separate thermal zone, or you can lump it with
the floor above.  In either case, there must be an extra floor surface in the
floor 1 zone which is above the entry.  This floor surface is either in contact
with the ground (if the entry is combined into the same thermal zone) or it is
an interzone surface adjacent to the entry zone.

Mike