[EnergyPlus_Support] "Loads Initialization did not Converge" - Problem

Dear All,

I´m simulating a "Supermarket" to get the building loads and its
energy consumption. However after several trials and
corrections(including on DB), I´m not able to proceed with my
simulation. I´ve tried to change the simulation parameters as
suggested in the error report, but I couldn´t resolve the convergence
problem. I´ve increased the number of WarmUp days, there is a
Purchased Air Equipment in the zones that must be controlled and I do
not have a soil layer in my concrete slab but I have recalculated the
ground temperatures with the slab application.

Can anyone give me some guidance on this error? I´m getting desperate!

The U values presented in the "Envelope Summary" do not correspond to
the ones defined in DesignBuilder. Does the "U-Factor no Film
(W/m2-K)" account for "Interior and Exterior air surface resistances"?
If not, how can I bring these values to the "Envelope Summary" report?

I´m trying to obtain an energy consumption approximation with the
"Purchased Air Rates", the COP values for the RoofToop and Chiller
equipments and the other general equipment rates, avoiding the
complete HVAC simulation. Is this possible for a reasonable approximation?

I´m uploading my idf file so that you can have a look at it.

Thanks for the help
Regards
Nuno Brandão