Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Limited Cooling Capacity

Well, that's certainly a reasonable thing to want to do. And it would be
nice to have an ideal air conditioner to do it - but we don't have one.

The only thing I can think of doing is to use a window AC with a DX
coil (Coil:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical) and make the 2 capacity
modifier curves constants.

Fred Buhl