Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Displacement ventilation problems

Comparing the two input files, the DV case is sized for a cooling supply
air temperature setpoint of 19C and a chilled water design setpoint of
11.67C.  The non-DV case uses 12C and 6.7C.  But the setpoint managers
were not changed, so the sizing was for one set of temperatures and the
operation was for another. Changing the supply air temp and chilled
water setpoint managers to match the sizing criteria for the non-DV case
now meets setpoint and uses significantly more energy than the DV case.
**NOT SENT YET **

Mike