[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: best way to export from Design Builder to E-Plus

Dear Minu,

DesignBuilder prepares a DESIGN DAY object using data from the weather
file that you specify.

I have not been paying attention to the ground temps, so I cannot
assist you with that question.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Minu Agarwal"