RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: best way to export from Design Builder to E-Plus

Thanks for the replies JV Dirkes and Anurag. They were a huge help.

I have another question on the design day data. Do I need to create
objects for these explicitly or should they be loading up from the
weather file ideally? Also the weather file is in the weather file
folder but the ground temperature data is not loading correctly. Any
ideas ?? I am using the .epw weather file.

Thanks,

Minu Agarwal

CoSA, Buro Happold Consulting Engineers PC
100 Broadway
New York, NY 10005
USA
Telephone:  +1 212 334 2025