[EnergyPlus_Support] Exporting models from ESP-r to EnergyPlus

Dear All,

I´m exporting some case study models from ESP-r software to simulate
with EnergyPlus. However I´m running into some problems with the
exported idf file. The export procedure isn´t working correctly or
there some assumptions which I´m still not aware of because I don´t
have much experience with ESP-r. I worked a bit with the ESP-r model,
renaming some surfaces and setting them as "exterior environment" for
boundary conditions, but I keep getting errors in the first attempts
to run simulations with EPlus.

Does anyone has experience with these procedures?
I´m uploading the idf file exported from ESP-r so that you can have a
look at it.

Any help would be very appreciated
Thanks
Nuno