Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: No matching inlet or exhaust nodes....

Attempting a general explanation of node connection errors:

Every node that is used as an inlet node must be connected to the outlet node
of some other object, or to an outside air node.  There can be no "dangling"
inlet nodes.  On the air side, this means that any node name used as an inlet
in one component must appear again in the idf file as an outlet or as an
outside air node.  On the plant side, because mixers and splitter are used to
connect branches, this kind of error usually means an entire branch is dangling
and is not connected to a mixer or splitter.  These errors usually occur
because of a typing error in the node name in one component or another, or
because a connection has been left out.

Finally, if there is a fatal error anywhere in the file, node connection errors
may be false because the file did not process completely.  If you look closely
in the err file, you'll find a note to that effect.  Fix all explicit fatal
errors before trying to fix node connection errors.  Why do we report them?
Because sometimes, they give a clue as to why the fatal error occurred, but not
always.