Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Airflow Network/Modelling of a Mechanical Ventilation System with Heat Recov

Can you give a more detailed description for the system you want to
model, including how you want to control it ?

Do you want the simulation program to somehow estimate the air flow rate
through the heat recovery air-to-air heat exchanger --- based on
wind-driven or stack pressures instead of pressures created by a
mechanical fan ?

It is still a little unclear as to what you want to model with
AirflowNetwork.