[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: No matching inlet or exhaust nodes....

Dear EPlus support,

In hopes of getting a response for this post, I'll re-phrase one of
the questions with more detail...

My system model has a constant volume fan and each zone has a single
Branch with a reheat coil.  When I defined this as follows, I receive
the Warning shown below (which does NOT occur when running
"TermReheatZoneExh.idf" from the Example files, even though I've tried
to duplicate the node occurrences):

ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST,
    ZoneEqList_GardenLevel,          !- Name
    AIR DISTRIBUTION UNIT,   !- KEY--Zone Equipment Type 1
    DirAir_Zone1_AH1,        !- Type Name 1
    1,                       !- Cooling Priority 1
    1,                       !- Heating Priority 1
    ZONE EXHAUST FAN,        !- KEY--Zone Equipment Type 2
    ExhFan_Zone1_AH1,        !- Type Name 2
    2,                       !- Cooling Priority 2
    2;                       !- Heating Priority 2

AIR DISTRIBUTION UNIT,
    DirAir_Zone1_AH1,        !- Air Distribution Unit Name
    NodeOut_Rht_GardenLevel, !- Air Dist Unit Outlet Node Name
    SINGLE DUCT:CONST VOLUME:REHEAT,  !- KEY--System Component Type 1
    RhtCTRL_GardenLevel;     !- Component Name 1

SINGLE DUCT:CONST VOLUME:REHEAT,
    RhtCTRL_GardenLevel,     !- Name of System
    SchCpct_AlwaysOn,        !- System Availability schedule
    NodeOut_Rht_GardenLevel, !- Unit Air Outlet Node
    NodeOut_DirAir_GardenLevel,  !- Unit Air Inlet Node
    Autosize,                !- Maximum air flow rate {m3/s}
    ,                        !- Control node
    COIL:GAS:HEATING,        !- Reheat Component Object
    RhtCoil_GardenLevel,     !- Name of Reheat Component
    ,                        !- Max Reheat Water Flow {m3/s}
    ,                        !- Min Reheat Water Flow {m3/s}
    0.001;                   !- Convergence Tolerance

BRANCH,
    Branch_Rht_GardenLevel,  !- Branch Name
    Autosize,                !- Maximum Branch Flow Rate {m3/s}
    COIL:GAS:HEATING,        !- Comp1 Type
    RhtCoil_GardenLevel,     !- Comp1 Name
    NodeOut_DirAir_GardenLevel,  !- Comp1 Inlet Node Name
    NodeOut_Rht_GardenLevel, !- Comp1 Outlet Node Name
    ACTIVE;                  !- Comp1 Branch Control Type

COIL:Gas:Heating,
    RhtCoil_GardenLevel,     !- Coil Name
    SchCpct_HtgAvail_AH1,    !- Available Schedule
    0.8,                     !- Gas Burner Efficiency of the Coil
    Autosize,                !- Nominal Capacity of the Coil {W}
    NodeOut_DirAir_GardenLevel,  !- Coil_Air_Inlet_Node
    NodeOut_Rht_GardenLevel, !- Coil_Air_Outlet_Node
    ,                        !- Coil_Temp_Setpoint_Node
    50,                      !- Parasitic Electric Load {W}
    HtgCoil_ PLF-FPLR_AH1,   !- Part load fraction correlation
    0;                       !- Parasitic Gas Load {W}

   ** Warning ** Node used as an inlet more than once:
NODEOUT_DIRAIR_GARDENLEVEL
   **   ~~~   **   Used by     : BRANCH, name=BRANCH_RHT_GARDENLEVEL
   **   ~~~   **   as inlet for: COIL:GAS:HEATING,
name=RHTCOIL_GARDENLEVEL
   **   ~~~   **   and  by     : SINGLE DUCT:CONST VOLUME:REHEAT,
name=RHTCTRL_GARDENLEVEL

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JV Dirkes II" <jvd2pe@...>