[EnergyPlus_Support] simultaneous heating and cooling

Hi all,

In my model, there are always the simultaneous heating and cooling
in central units. It seems there is a problem in Setpoint:manager
but I just can not dig it out. Also, there are other two problems:

1. The overall winter cooling load (CoolingCoils:Energy transfer)is
unreasonably large and the tendency from Jan to March also doesn't
make sense. In January the cooling load get its maximum in winter
season ;

2. Electricity spent on the space heat (see HTML) in EnergyPlus is
about 4 times as much as that for the space cool. It seems too high
for the corresponding weather;

3. The temperatures in zones is not well controlled

Please see the uploaded file "simul_Heat_Cool.idf" and related
weather file in the submittal files area.

The problems keep annoying me for a long time and I tried many ways
to fix them but failed
Can anybody kindly give me a quick hand? It is urgent. Any help
would be much appreciated.

Eric