Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Condenser air inlet node and unbalanced air flow warnings

Thank you, Ana Rui. I had checked the system node flow report for system-1
and the zones attached to system-1. The flow rate of the outside air
delivered by system-1 is the same as the total amount of air exhausted. And
the return and relief nodes report zero air flow as expected. The error
message shows that this error only occurs at the begining of the simulation
(the first hour). I have no idea what caused this.