Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Run time error

Ross John wrote;

We've heard about problems with MS Vista here and there, but  I haven't
heard about any
problems with the various flavors of Linux.....  Are they not having any
problems or is
just nobody using the Linux version of E+ ???   I'm particularly
interested in Open SuSE 10.3

Since AutoCad is not available for Linux or any Unix the last ~ 8 yrs
what CAD package is
being used for the Linux side??  TurboCad 14 ??
thanks....