[EnergyPlus_Support] System Sizing Calcs

All of my air handlers have System Sizing results (from the ...Ssz.csv
file) similar to what I've shown below.  Since I'm less familiar with
the SI units, I've converted some of the values to US measures.

AIRLOOP_AH1:Des Cool Mass Flow [kg/s]
3.10E+00 (coinicident)
3.23E+00 (non-coincident; ~5680 cfm)

AIRLOOP_AH1:Des Sens Cool Cap [W]
5.25E+04
5.25E+04 (~179.3 MBH)

Delta T: ~29.2F

I have a question about the delta T value.  My System Sizing object
sizes on 'noncoincident' 'sensible' load, defines the 'Central cooling
design supply air temperature (deg C)' as 12.8C.  The Cooling setpoint
is 23.9C.  Thus the Delta T is 11.1C (~20F).  Why does the System
Sizing.csv file indicate a delta T dramatically higher than 11C / 20F?