[EnergyPlus_Support] Shadowing Calculation - Maximum Figures

Hi,

I'm working on a rather large E+ model (approx 13,000 m2).
The simulation time has been a large problem - it can take anywhere
between 12 hours to 2 days.

After streamlining all the HVAC schedules(which halved the run time)
I tried reducing the maximum number of figures in the shadowing
calculation section. I reduced it from the default value of 15,000
to the minimum value of 200 which did a great job of reducing the
run time!

What I'm trying to do now is estimate the number of figures that is
actually required to maintain accuracy. The help file has made very
little sense to me so far.

If anyone had some advice I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers.