[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: temperature gradient

Hi Lixing

I calculated wind speed profile exponent with the values  got from
wind tunnel measurements in front of the scale model.
In order to understand,  I change the values one by one in weather
station object or site atmospheric variation object, nothing changed
in the results of airflow volume flow rate 2 to 1.
The only change occured when I enter my wind speed profile exponent
to airflow network-site wind conditions object.

I understood that one exponent is for weather site conditions,
the other exponent is for building site conditions.Why is there the
third one with another default value in airflow network site wind
conditions?

when I compare the results of energyplus with my manually calculated
volume flow rates, they are not the same. So in order to define the
wind tunnel conditions in Energyplus, what do you suggest me to do?

And which velocity should I enter to design object wind velocity
field- u mean calculated from measured data in front of the scale
model or the wind tunnel's 2.5 m/s Gradient velocity %10 Motor
velocity.

I hope you answer in a short time.
thank you very much