[EnergyPlus_Support] The unit of gas consumption

Hi,
currently, I made a simualtion model which is 10 story commercial
uilding by designbuilder.
The building is consisted with 2 zone. There are outer zone and
internal zone.
The outer zone is serving by fancoil unit.
The internal zone is serving by vav system terminal reheat unit.
I exported designbuilder file to energyplus ver 2.0 after finished
model.
In energyplus, I knew that most HVAC system are purchased air.
I wonder the unit of gas consumption in report file.
Generally, I used Nm3 for gas energy consumption.
But kW is used to gas energy consumption in the report_table.
May I regard kW as Nm3?
I wonder this.
Please let me this problem.
Thank you in advance.