[EnergyPlus_Support] Google Sketch Up error Issues

Hi Peter,

I´m writing hoping that you could give me some guidance help on a
model in which I´m working for some time. The building is a
SuperMarket drawed with DesignBuilder from which I exported the idf
file and used the Skecth Plugin to do all the suplemental work with
geometry. The problem is that there are some irregularities on the NW
block side of the building. When we look closer to the two floor block
side, the plugin seems to have separate the blocks from the main
bigger block leaving a air space between them. Why doesn't this happen
? I can I effectively correct this error without "harming" the model
and compromise the simulation?

Thank you very much for the help
Nuno

P.S. I´m sending the SuperMarket idf file so that you can have a look
at it.