Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Terminal Reheat System controls

Sorry to respond rather late here.

Thanks for the clarifications.  I have made a note to add text to the reheat
terminal unit descriptions in the Input Output Reference.

Just to clarify, reheat coils in EnergyPlus are *always* controlled to maintain
the heating setpoint, not just in setback/setup mode.

Mike