Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] the simulation of the chiller

Lym,
The pump adds heat to the fluid in the loop and since it is placed in
between chiller condenser outlet and cooling tower inlet you will see an
increase in temperature. Also you can check to see if there is any flow
in the condenser demand side bypass. If there is flow in that branch
then you will see a mixed temperature entering the pump, which will be
less than chiller condenser outlet temperature. In anycase the
temperature won't match exactly due to the pump heat.

Thanks
Sankar

--
Sankar Padhmanabhan