[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about sky temperature and Horizontal Infrared Radiation?

Thank Mark Carey and dbcrawley for your help about my question "which
items is useful in weather data for hvac ? ".
I had another question about sky temperature and Horizontal Infrared
Radiation Intensity from Sky.
There is an equation at InputOutputReference Page57 :
sky temperature=(Horizontal IR/sigma)**0.25-273.15
My question : Could the sky temperature be calculated from the data
of "Horizontal Infrared Radiation Intensity from Sky {Wh/m2}" in
weather file ,according the equation?  "Horizontal Infrared Radiation
Intensity from Sky {Wh/m2}" in weather file be calculated from the
data of sky temperature ,according the equation?
I had modifyed a .epw file (CHN_Wuhan_CSWD.epw) ,set the data
of "Horizontal Infrared Radiation Intensity from Sky {Wh/m2}" in
weather file as 0,10,100,200,300.
And i output the "sky temperature ". When i run a case (case600.idf),
the "Environment:Sky Temperature [C](Hourly)" is -1,-98,-101,-43,-13.
What wrong ?
Case600.idf is for "EnergyPlus Testing with Building Thermal Envelope
and Fabric Load Tests from ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2004".

Regards
Lei Fei