[EnergyPlus_Support] temperature out of bounds for ground surface

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone could help me out on a problem I have. I
am modeling a facility and when I run the simulation, I am given a
severe error. Due to this severe error, EnergyPlus cannot complete
the simulation. This error message states

** Severe  ** Temperature out of bounds (-156.01) for
surface=S_826_0_0_0
   **   ~~~   ** in Zone=826
   **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=MONTGOMERY-DANNELLY FIELD AL USA
TMY3 WMO#=722260, 01/02 11:30 - 11:31
   **   ~~~   ** A temperature out of bounds problem can be caused by
several things.  The user
   **   ~~~   ** should check the weather environment, the level of
internal gains with respect
   **   ~~~   ** to the zone, and the thermal properties of their
materials among other things.
   **   ~~~   ** A common cause is a building with no thermal mass --
all materials with
   **   ~~~   ** Regular-R definitions.

I followed the advice on the error message but I still cannot get my
simulation to run without getting the same error. Maybe I'm not
specifying something correctly? I was wondering if anyone could
provide some guidance on this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dimos