[EnergyPlus_Support] Variable speed pumps

Dear Eplus Forum,

After creating some curve fits for a couple variable speed pump
configurations, it occurred to me that I was not really sure what E+
thinks is the "PLR".  I had assumed it to be the actual load fraction.
 For a CONSTANT temperature water system, water flow rate will be
proportional to load fraction.  For a VARIABLE temperature system
(e.g., reset by outdoor air temperature), load fraction and water flow
rate are NOT proportional.

I'm hoping that E+ uses water flow rate as the basis for "PLR".  Will
someone let me know for sure?  Thank you.