[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling only in tropical countries and HVAC Design Tool

Hello,

I'm really having big issues modeling HVAC system for cooling only in
tropical country.

I can't separate cooling and heating systems and find out the Electric
energy consumed by my cooling system and the cooling load of one
single zone.

Is there any exemple somewhere of Cooling only HVAC systems (of any type)?

More globally, I do really need a HVAC design tool.
I contacted IRUSE and M. O'Sullivan about IHIT but I have no answear
at this time.
Someone as an other idea?

Thanks to all

Vincent Priori