Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Compact PTHP expanding issues

It does not sound like anything anyone has reported.  It sounds a
little like you don't have the proper "Expand Objects" program installed.

If you like, you can upload your file to the Problem Submittals area
or send it to us directly.  (Or just include the Compact HVAC objects
in a message).

Linda