Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Warning: "Air volume flow rate per watt ... is out of range .."

That particular error is not supposed to occur in a simulation (it's
mainly used by the model developer). You have somehow managed to trip
this error. Please upload the file that causes this error.

Two-speed compressors use speed ratio and cycling ratio to define the
performance. The speed ratio determines the staging. If the first stage
compressor can not meet the load, the second stage compressor turns on.
If the load is lower than the full speed compressor capacity (for first
or second stage), the compressor will cycle. The cycling ratio is the
fraction of time the compressor is on for a given time step.