[EnergyPlus_Support] Error in Controlled Zone Equipment Configuration

Dear Forum,

I have created an DesignBuilder File and I exported the EnergyPlus
file of it. The simulation in Designbuilder was running perfectly. I
loaded the file to energyplus and I modified through the transition
version option. Then I tried to simulate it and I got errors.
The errors were very strange, in the beggining the error file was
telling me that I had to add new objects and componens. How can the
designbuilder make the simulation and then for the EnergyPlus
simulation I need more componets and objects? For example I had to
add Furnace:HeatCool object to the model.
I was fixing each errors at a time adding objects wherever needed.
The last errors though were impossible for me to solve them, I really
do not understand...The error file says : Controlled Zone Equip
Configuration: Requested Controlled Zone not among Zones, requested
zone=910

But the name of the zone is 910, and all the other zones I have are
called 910, 918 etc. How can the zone 910 not be among the zones?

Please if you have any idea of what could be causing these problems
tell me, your help would be really important. I will upload the file
as well, thanks.

Best Regards

Tasos Ioannou