[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Compact PTHP expanding issues

Thank you.
> > Also, after correcting all the initial errors, although the zone
in question has a scheduled cooling setpoint of 25ºC and a scheduled
heating setpoint of 20ºC, the model seems to be trying to control the
zone to a single setpoint of 20ºC at the early months of the year...
and turning on in cooling mode unnecessarily before zone temperature
reaches 25ºC...
> > Any idea what I should be double checking here to avoid this?
Ana.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...>
wrote:

> The basic problem has been corrected by uploading a new
ExpandObjects.exe

>    File        : /Release_pieces/ExpandObjects.exe
>    Description : ExpandObjects updated to reflect problems in
> expanding object: COMPACT HVAC:ZONE:PTHP.
>
> You can access the file at the URL:

ExpandObjects.exe