[EnergyPlus_Support] Help on a detached shading issue!

Dear All,

I´m simulating a multi-story building from which I choose one floor to
model. Around the building there are other buildings which block solar
radiation so I choose to model them as single zone blocks, defining
all of its surfaces as adiabatic so they do not enter in heat transfer
calculations. However, as they were drawn after the floor model, they
have negative coordinates which results in an error issue, and also
little influence in the final results(PURCHASED AIR HEATING AND
COOLING RATES):

ERROR MESSAGE:
   ** Warning ** CalcSurfaceCentroid: 209 Surfaces have the Z
coordinate < 0.
   **   ~~~   ** ...in any calculations, Wind Speed will be 0.0 for
these surfaces.
   **   ~~~   ** ...in any calculations, Outside temperatures will be
the outside temperature + 9.750E-003 for these surfaces.
   **   ~~~   ** ...that is, these surfaces will have conditions as
though at ground level.

I must guarantee the sun blockage correctly, is this procedure
appropriated?
I´m uploading the file so that you can have a look at it.

Thanks for the help
Nuno