[EnergyPlus_Support] the cooling capacity of the chiller (ask again)

Hello, all
I have a question about the cooling capaity of the chiller for the
different air conditioning systems.
I want to compare the power use of the fan coil system and the VAV
system, and so I set up the same building, same set point temperature,
same weather data, same chiller and all the other same conditions for
these two systems.
But why cannot I get the same capacity of the chiller for these two
systems? The part load ratio of the chillers are also different at the
same time.
I think that the same building and outdoor/indoor conditions will
cause the same load, could you please to tell me why the capacity is
different now?
I really want someone to help me, Thank you!

Best regards!
lym