RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] in slab cooling

Have you looked at any of the low temp radiant example files?

RadLoHydrHeatCoolAuto
RadLoTempCFloHeatCool
RadLoTempCFloTermReheat
RadLoTempElecTermReheat
RadLoTempHydrCoolTower
RadLoTempHydrCtrlOpt
RadLoTempHydrCtrlOpt2
RadLoTempHydrHeatCool
RadLoTempHydrHeatCool2D
RadLoTempHydrHeatCoolDry
RadLoTempHydrInterMulti
RadLoTempHydrMulti10
RadLoTempHydrTermReheat

Linda

At 02:01 AM 7/24/2008, Danny Bishop wrote:

Further to this (after spending a whole day with not much progress), can I add that all I want to do is use purchased chilled water at a fixed temp and flow to flow through the slab. So this is a very simple simulation, but E+ and its examples are geared around far more complicated scenarios and it makes this simple task very difficult.

Cheers
Danny