[EnergyPlus_Support] Difference between defined Slat angle and scheduled Slat angle.

Hello,

I simulated WindowBeweenblinds.

I had input the Blinds as Two methods.

(1) The first one (The Angle which is defined by FixedSlatAngle)

window type is BetweenGlassBlind (double skin facade with blind)

I defined MATERIAL:WINDOWBLIND; slat angle ; some fixed Value,
                               EX) 3, 10, 90, 120

          MATERIAL:WINDOWBLIND; slat orientation - HORISONTAL

Also Windowshadingcontrol - shadingControlType ; Alway on
                          - type of slat angle control for blinds ;
                                                    fixedslatangle

RunPeriod is Winter. january 21th.

Location is Inchon, Korea .

***
If Morning Sun rays hitted the Window, Some penetrated , others
reflected. I think,

Case1. Angle120 is highest Window heat gain (high penetration)
Case2. Angle3 is Lowest Window heat gain (high reflection)
       (i Refered to EP help Angle position.)

the results is reasonable . (As you know..)

But there are defferent style Simulations, (the Goal is same.)

(2)The Second one (The Angle which is defined by ScheduledSlatAngle)

I tryed another simulation.

I defined Windowshadingcontrol;the type of slat angle control for
                               blinds ; scheduledslatangle.

and then I defined Schdule Type; SlatAngle;0:180;continuous.
        SCHDULE;COMPACT; for:Alldays; some Values EX)same with above .
                                             (3 or 10 or 90 or 120 )

The Simulated Condition is same above.

But result is pretty diffrent.

Perfectly OPPOSITE.

Which one is Correct?

I want to know the difference.

I attached IDF files.

thank you.

***I'm not good at English .
Although grammer is not correct, I beleive you would understand.