From: JV Dirkes II <jvd2pe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: need help w/ monthly gas usage results
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 12:48 PM

Dear Dimos,

I took a look at your file and I think your problem is this:

1) You have an ELECTRIC heating coil in the furnace.
2) Since the Furnace is the only heating object, and its coil uses
electricity, there is no load for the Boiler:Steam.
3) Therefore, there is no gas consumption.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@ yahoogroups. com, "ellinas.1984"