[EnergyPlus_Support] simulating a greenhouse

Hello,

My name is Andrés. At the moment I am a PhD student in Tarragona
(Spain) in a program of HVAC and Energetic Efficiency in buildings.
I've been assigned with a project related to climatization go
greenhouses, so I was wondering if I can use EnergyPlus in order to
calculate thermal loads, and after this set up a series of
refrigeration systems so I could simulate and get results for the
best of all systems.

I don't know how to fill the idf in the case of walls and windows;
I'm not sure since as you may know the greenhouses are built of metal
structure and plastic. So, can someone help to decide whether I use
no walls and work only with windows (filling with plastic parameters -
 I don't know if I can work only with windows) or the walls must be
fill with plastic parameters (not sure, since I don't have in walls
the parameters used in glass). I'd like to take in account some of
the metal structure since I think the metal structure will have
influence in the thermal calculations (or not?).

Thanks