Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EXAMPLE FILE HELP - "BenchmarkLargeHotelNew_USA_IL_CHICAGO-OHARE.idf"

In this file, there are 4 set point managers used for the air primary
loop. The scheduled set point managers (there are actually 2 but only 1
is really needed since they both use the same schedule - the 2nd one
does not hurt anything) place a temperature set point at the outlet of
the air primary loop. Then there are 2 mixed air set point managers that
use the air primary loop outlet node temperature set point as the
reference node temperature, adjust for fan heat, and place a calculated
temperature set point at the outlet of both the heating and the cooling
coil (again 1 mixed air set point manager could have been used here,
with a node list specifying the cooling and heating coil outlet nodes).
So the result is that both the cooling coil and heating coil have their
own temperature set point at their individual outlet nodes.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years