From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nuno Costa Brandão
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:53 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EXAMPLE FILE HELP - "BenchmarkLargeHotelNew_USA_IL_CHICAGO-OHARE.idf"

Hi Richard,

Following the last post, so since both the heating coil and cooling
coil have their one temperature setpoints defined at their individual
outlet nodes, it´s indifferent whether the "control node" for the
cooling coil is referred to the outlet air node, or the outlet air
loop node?

In other example files ("5zoneWaterSystems.idf")with similar loop
structure, both controllers have their control node referred to the
outlet air loop node, can I assume this procedure as a "thumb rule"
procedure? i.e. Always refer the cooling and heating coils control
nodes to the "air loop outlet node"?

Thank you very much for your help
Nuno