[EnergyPlus_Support] LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM shut-off

Dear E+Users,

I am simulating a single zone which is cooled by a "LOW TEMP RADIANT
SYSTEM"!
I wanted the system to be continuously "ON", so I defined a very low
zone cooling setpoint, like 2degC.

When I was realising that the system shuts off when condensation
occurs on the inside of the ceiling surface, I added a Purchased Air
System to serve the zone with a limited amount of conditioned air,
e.g. 0,5ACH with 22deg.C.

There is no condensation any more but the LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM
shuts off when the zone air temperature falls below that 22degC from
the Purchased Air Schedule, but I still have defined that schedule for
a Setpoint of 2degC.

How can I manage to tell the LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM to be ON all the
time??

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Wishes,
Florian