Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Max number of zones

JRR wrote;

That's why you need at least one "Big Iron" machine to crush production runs,
when you're tweaking fine adjustments. We have a dual socket ZEON 3.6 GHZ
system with several GB of memory, Ultra SCSI boot drive, SATA RAID 0 array,
etc.

allendongb wrote:

But there is a computational time consideration for large zone
building. I tried 200 zones for a high-rise commercial building, it
takes forever..

Bing

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:

> There is no set limit on the number of zones, surfaces, etc in
EnergyPlus.