[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error message

Dear Mr. Sundaram,

The messages are from E+.

The first message is just letting you know that E+ is more accurate
when using at least 4 timesteps per hour.
I think DesignBuilder has used a multiplier for identical windows.
This is perfectly legitimate, but may cause slight inaccuracies for
shading calculations,  thus the message.

Neither message is serious.  Both situations can be edited / changed.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sundaram <ksundaram81@...>
wrote:

>   Dear All,
>
>   I have just started using design builder ,I tried to simulate a
small office building in a hot humid country (dubai).i am getting the
following error.

>   Program Version,EnergyPlus 2.2.0.023, 8/28/2008 5:35
PM,IDD_Version 2.2.0.023
>   ** Warning ** Requested Time Steps in Hour (2) is less than the
suggested minimum of 4.
>   ************* Beginning Zone Sizing Calculations
>   ** Warning ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: A Multiplier > 1.0 for
window/glass door W_19014_2_0_0_0_0
>   ** ~~~ ** in conjunction with SolarDistribution = FullExterior or
FullInteriorExterior
>   ** ~~~ ** can cause inaccurate shadowing on the window and/or
>   ** ~~~ ** inaccurate interior solar distribution from the window.
>   ** Warning ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: A Multiplier > 1.0 for
window/glass door W_19025_7_0_0_0_0