From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sundaram
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:47 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Error message

Dear All,

I have just started using design builder ,I tried to simulate a small office building in a hot humid country (dubai).i am getting the following error.

Program Version,EnergyPlus 2.2.0.023, 8/28/2008 5:35 PM,IDD_Version 2.2.0.023

** Warning ** Requested Time Steps in Hour (2) is less than the suggested minimum of 4.

************* Beginning Zone Sizing Calculations

** Warning ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: A Multiplier > 1.0 for window/glass door W_19014_2_0_0_0_0

** ~~~ ** in conjunction with SolarDistribution = FullExterior or FullInteriorExterior

** ~~~ ** can cause inaccurate shadowing on the window and/or

** ~~~ ** inaccurate interior solar distribution from the window.

** Warning ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: A Multiplier > 1.0 for window/glass door W_19025_7_0_0_0_0

Could any one tell me the reason for these error..& Give some solution for these.

K.Sundaram
Mechanical Engineer

Proleed Engineering Consultants
Head Office: