[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Cooling

Through my research, I'm trying to implement passive Radiant Cooling into a single-zone space with hot arid climates.

The concept of Radiant cooling is simply to store internal heat gain in Heavy-Weight building mass through the day and to radiate it to the cold sky at night in case of large diurnal variation.(Givoni 1998).

I've studied the example file that implement "Low Temp Radiant System: Hydronic" using radiant floor through the use of water-loop. In that case, water is cooled using mechanical cooling equipment from one side and cools down the floor (heat sink) from the other side.

Is there a way to apply the passive radiant cooling concept using 2 connected Low Temp Radiant Systems without any cooling equipments? one of them is implemented in the building mass that needed to be cooled and the other is exposed to the exterior environment to be cooled at night by radiation to the cold sky passively. This proposed system will only need a pump as a mechanical mean to circulate water in the loop.
In other words, is there some sort of condensors that cools down the water by radiation to the environment passively?

Could you please help?

Kind regards,
Sherif