[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: TMY2 Weather Files for E+

I'm actually looking for the TMY2 files to provide consistency with a
previous study, and for which the older data set of weather files is
appropriate. Is there any other way to get access to these files?
Thanks

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Crawley, Drury"
<Drury.Crawley@...> wrote:

> We removed the TMY2 weather files as they have been superseded with
> better and more recent data in the TMY3.
>
> ________________________________

Neal
> Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:08 PM
> To: EnergyPlus
> Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] TMY2 Weather Files for E+
>

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for TMY2 weather files in the Energy Plus format for
several
> regions of the United States. Does anyone know where I can find this
> information? It appears that the Energy Plus website for downloading
> weather files only has TMY3 available

(http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.c
fm