[EnergyPlus_Support] Representative zone control of hydronic radiant heating system

Dear EnergyPlus users.

I have a question while I am making a building simulation model controlled by a hydronic radiant heating system.

There is a dwelling unit, consisting of several rooms. And hydronic radiant heating floors are installed in these rooms.

But this dwelling unit has only one thermostat in representative room.

So this dwelling unit will be controlled by the temperature of this representative room.

Then the air temperature of rooms will be different from each other.

I want to check these temperature differences.

How could I make this model with EnergyPlus?

Thanks in advance.

Junu Lee