Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] PAU problems

1) You should use Set Point Manager:Single Zone Heating and Set Point
Manager:Single Zone Cooling to control the coils. You should also
account for fan heat using a Set Point Manager:Mixed Air object for each
coil. Place the Single Zone Heating set point at the outlet of the
system, then use the Mixed Air manager to account for fan heat and place
the set point at the heating coil outlet node. For the cooling coil,
place the Single Zone Cooling set point AT SOME OTHER NODE so you don't
overwrite the previous set points, and the use another Mixed Air manager
to account for fan heat and place the set point at the cooling coil
outlet node.

2) I do not have enough information to answer this question. What
objects are in the Air Primary Loop? Report the node volumetric flow
rates at each outside air mixer node (there's 4 of them) so you can
investigate this further.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years